With our wedding date set in August 2011 at Armstrong Farms, (http://www.armstrongfarms.com)
I have booked the photographer (http://cardensweddingphotography.com/blog/)
and have "interviews" with the DJ (Big Day Entertainment) and a caterer (http://www.jodyspantry.com/catering) for December, while I'm home. I also contacted a Bartender group, I hope it works out!
I purchased two dresses (both under $300 each!!) - one from nordstrom (which I can return anytime) and one from a members-only shopping site (which I can't return, but can definitely resell if I decide not to go with it).
I've also been slowly getting the full design for the reception in my head. I have a lot of pale colors with a few bold accent colors I want to use. More to come on that!
Finally, we just had our Engagement photos done. Which went fantastic. I'll have an album up by the end of the month!
So for the immediate stuff (information for you, reminders for me) Finalize guest list and collect addresses, Ben still needs a tux, design/print the Save the Dates, find a bolero for me, & keep collecting reception decor!!
image from www.stylemepretty.com
No comments:
Post a Comment