Oh groomsmen, too many options.
and I'm trying my hardest to not be too trendy :)
My bridesmaids are wearing neutrals and pale pinks, mismatching dresses.
My handsome groom will be wearing the grey Ben Sherman suit on the right... with a clean white shirt and possibly a grey or brown tie.
Here's what I'm thinking for his men:
- medium/dark grey khakis/chinos (REF: j.crew, gap, banana republic)
- either a crisp white, pale green, solid green, or white with grey vertical stripe shirt (REF: Nordstrom, j.crew, banana republic, tommy hilfiger, eddie bauer)
- then there's the tie, and depending on the shirt, I'd like to keep it to a simple pattern, or solid tie - grey or brown. (REF perry ellis, j.crew, nordstrom)
- And on top of that, let's wear wide grey suspenders -- but how fun are those lime green ones! (REF American Eagle Outfitters)
I'd like to keep quality at a priority, I want these to be useful, lifelong pieces for the guys to keep and wear again. But I also want them to be comfortable and have fun without spending too much!
I need to take a break from looking at dress shirts.
No comments:
Post a Comment