June came and went like the tide this year
June (4th) started off with my best friend's gorgeous wedding.
Wishing you all the best, Alicia and Raz!
June 11th I organized a Seattle food tour (for my SWE-PNW ladies) with www.whitemoustache.com - amazing food, great people, and my mouth is still watering over the mac & cheese we tried. Visiting seattle? go check them out - tell Bryce that Dana sent you!!
The following weekend was my big 2-5 birthday and bachelorette parties!!
This really deserves it's own post so keep tuned and I'll do a whole write up! But in the meantime, how cute is this cake Ben MADE for me!!!
Overall June has been an amazing month, so much got accomplished and with the wedding now less than 50 days away... I'm going to be even more busy sewing bunting, finishing the boutonnieres, and making all those place cards.
Cheers to July!



No comments:
Post a Comment