Pictures from http://pinterest.com/yogurtcupcakes/hair-inspirations/
I'm not one to dye my hair, I have a hard time with committing to a change like that! After my wedding, I took the plunge and did a Blonde "Skylights" treatment - basically highlighted hair under an untouched top layer of hair. Yay, no roots!
One major problem I have with dyed hair is when it looks DIY, and not styled into your hair. I believe in leaving this look for the professionals.
PS - I was getting frustrated with my blonde highlights since they were turning copper, and not the look I was going for. A hair stylist suggested purple shampoo --- one day I plan on learning these girl-knowledge things!
Are you feeling this dip dye look?

I've been looking forward for this look for months... and I just bought the color yesterday and going to dye it this weekend! cant wait... but I'll go to salon to make it.
ReplyDeleteI'm not that confident to ruin my hair lol wish me luck!
FUN! hope it turned out amazing!
ReplyDelete