![]() |
| because parks and recreation & amy poehler are my favorite. |
Since getting back from a FABULOUS Hawaiian vacation, it's been back to the non-stop lifestyle for me!
Fitness
I restarted my weekly Beginner Ballet and Conditioning class this month and scheduled in a weekly TRX (30-40 minutes) class too. That's along with the every Monday hypnosis I'm doing too. Making fitness a priority has always been a favorite.
I also started a photo food log blog - I take a picture of what I'm eating and upload it to a personal, off the radar blog. It's been much more effective than trying to write everything down in a notebook.
PS - check out some of my favorite fitness-tumblrs: http://arthlete.tumblr.com/, http://curvygirllove.tumblr.com/, http://cloudlesssmile.tumblr.com/.
So many women in the same rut I'm in, and making huge progress!
Life
I am going to be MIA for a while until July -- After I wrap up my SWE term and take the GRE's in June.
Money
Hubs and I met with a Realtor this past month - very exciting! We are still saving money for a down payment and aren't ready to make the leap to home ownership yet, but it was exciting to learn about the ins and out and the how-tos of the business. Cheers to saving money and big life decisions!
Best of Luck in April,
Dana

No comments:
Post a Comment