Friday, July 19, 2013

Seattle Craft Fair - Recap

Twice a year, I trek down to Seattle Center and support my local artisans at the Urban Craft Uprising Fair. Each year, the show grows and gets more diverse and I am constantly impressed at what crafters, makers, creators, and builders are able to do. The show is well curated, and there's never an niche that's too overpopulated. There were homegoods, handbags, ice cream, jewelry, toys, clothes, posters, prints, and many many more.

Here is what I walked away with:
Laura Berger - bought two prints, will buy more!
SNASH Jewelry - double ring $70
Graphic Anthology - Bought this
and another simple print
Marshall's Haute Sauce Gift Pack - $25
LunaSol - necklace $45





Didn't buy, but definitely staying on my radar:
A Summer Afternoon - wooden toys
AMiRA Jewelry - necklace $68
Tako Fibers kit from Assemble Shop

Square City Maps - Archie's Press





No comments:

Post a Comment