![]() |
| DeerHead |
Remember this post?
Ben and I... okay well maybe just me, pride myself on this idea that I am a highly responsible, super street smart kind of adult. I know what it means to save money, I've always kept a budget of where things are going, and if something costs more than $150, I have serious buyers guilt about it, so I don't do it (alone).
We have been fortunate enough to have traveled and visited friends and family in different states, so when we were thinking about a baby bucket list, nothing really jumped out - YES we would love to go to Europe - Spain - Germany - but we don't have the vacation days or money to do it. And we already make trips to Yakima valley (heaven, really) multiple times a year to get some quality ben-dana-wine time.
We decided on two very important (and time consuming) things to accomplish before Baby could be a reality.
1) pay off our debt (Credit Cards strictly, and create a budget we can both agree on to pay off our house & student loans, and build up our savings account)
2) get Dana to a healthy weight (It's so important to me to create a healthy body for a baby to grow in)
When we accomplish these things, I think both Ben and I will be able to rest easier knowing that we have created a financially secure place surrounded by a healthy lifestyle for our kids.

No comments:
Post a Comment