This Christmas, Ben and I are finally going back home to Pittsburgh. The first time back since our Wedding (August 2010). It's crazy how time flies - and to think that I haven't seen my parents in almost a year and a half (even more crazy!).
So I thought I would relive our wedding just a little bit while I wallow in my homesickness!
These were some of the special DIY touches we included in our wedding -
ribbon, signs, diy flowers and photobooth, and homemade touches made our reception special
Oh! and we contacted our caterer from the wedding and asked if we could pick up some wedding pies for the holiday. We loved them so much but weren't able to take any back to Seattle, so this will be a real treat. If you need food or event planning in western PA, I highly recommend Rick at JPCevents.
Table Numbers: Nerdy Baby flash cards
Love is Sweet banner and photobooth props : Little Retreats
Fabric for the flag banner and table settings
pink garland and paper straws : shopsweetlulu
No comments:
Post a Comment