1. For having matured up enough to fall in love with a husband who thinks I'm really really awesome.
2. The way Yogi sleeps in our bed and usually kicks me out of it by morning.
3. A house that's turning into a home.
4. The cubbiest (ok, ok, big furred) cat. ever.
5. The bravest cat ever. (Yogi is no calm bear)
6. A body that continues to let me
7. Finding a new job that surrounds me with encouragement and support
8. Engaging in volunteerism and charity. Two values that have helped define who I want to be.
9. Finally learning how to live without the credit card "safety net"
10. Finding a habit in making a weekly breakfast-lunch-dinner grocery list.
11. Living in a city filled with people who love it so much they will put up with a week-straight downpour
12. Having friends across the US that provide us somewhere new and fun to travel to.
13. Packing a lunch everyday to save calories and cash (over two months straight so far!)
14. Living minutes to hours away from the BEST wine in Washington
15. Talking to my mom, and always ending the conversation like it's the best conversation we've ever had. I really like being able to make her smile.
16. My dad joining Facebook and liking all my pictures and posts. I like to think it shows him how much I am my father's daughter.
17. Air popped popcorn with fancy salts.
18. Finding and Buying a 8 by 10' rug for under $300 this past memorial day wknd.
19. The cats running downstairs the moment they think yogi is gone.
20. Hearing the cats run and chase at all hours of the night in all areas of the house.
21. Yogi's very low, long and sleepy growl to any imaginary or real noise at night. He's so goofy.
22. Having done some major, although unexpected, remodeling to our basement. & so far, so good.
23. Finding success and peace in a financial plan both Ben and I could agree to.
24. Free wifi at coffee shops
25.Warmer weather each day, fewer raindrops
26. Attending Ballets routinely since moving to Seattle
27. Cucumbers and Hummus to hold me over until dinner.
Saved as a favorite, I really like your blog!
ReplyDeleteFeel free to surf to my blog post :: metallic grey bridesmaid dresses