Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Baby Bear - Week 9

ORIGINALLY WRITTEN JANUARY 2, 2014


Today baby bear is the size of a green olive. growing each and every day.

baby doll carrier pattern - 3BeansStudio

I feel like I have the 24hr stomach flu for over a week now and I doubt I'll get any relieve anytime soon. Eating doesn't make me feel better, not eating doesn't make it feel better. I'm rocking a killer headache all day every day. I could sleep for.ever. 

We told our parents and siblings over Christmas holiday - my parents cried, it was fantastic. My mom said "this is all I ever wanted!" - which is so true. Since Ben and I got engaged she's been anxiously waiting for a newborn to hold. It was a perfect way to end Christmas, and filled with so much emotion. There is nothing that pulls on heartstrings more than seeing your dad cry!

For Ben's parents we gave them pregnancy announcement cards with a picture of us on the back from the day we found out, holding the pee stick. For my family, we gave my mom a wrapped present with a few "grandma is the best"-esque baby bibs and the announcement card. 

We also decided on a birth center a few weeks ago - which is pretty crazy. We really love the place and a friend of mine gave birth there a year and a half ago and really enjoyed her experience. We go for our first appointment at week 11, where hopefully we'll be able to hear the lil' bear's heartbeat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment