It sounds so cheesy when I say to myself, "I am so thankful for my friends." I hate thinking that it sounds cliche. But every time my friends pull through and help me sort through the chaos, I just want to shout from the rooftop that I am so thankful for the people in my life that can help me. I wish for the day I can return the favor.
![]() |
| emotional debt |
So thank you, friends, for
- Answering the many cries for help with our house (and always being on Facebook or near your phone)
- Pet sitting either Yogi or the Kittens, evenings or weeks, you are fantastic people.
- Always receiving us with such big hearts and hugs. & Letting us get to know your families and your food.
- Making me smile because I know some of the most fun, goofy, and passionate people!

No comments:
Post a Comment