Next Month, Ben and I are headed to Iceland (I know! OMG! Can't Wait!). Unfortunately, it's going to be a chilly 30 degrees!!
To keep warm, stylish, and adventure-ready -- I'm going to assemble a suitcase with these much needed items:
It's always been on a top ten places to visit for me, and after finding a killer deal through IcelandAir, we couldn't say no to the adventure. We both wanted to do an out-of-the-country vacation before having kids, so the timing works perfectly. AND we'll be budgeting and paying for this trip all with existing funds and NO CREDIT CARDS! In our effort to become debt free this year, this is a HUGE deal.
We're so excited to see all the wonderful sights and culture Iceland has - and have been reading non-stop about what to do & where to go. Ever been to Iceland? Or what's your dream vacation? I'd like to do Costa Rica or Alaska sooner than later!
Here's some of our favorite posts we found about Iceland:
http://beersandbeans.com/2011/ 04/10/visiting-iceland-on-a- budget-our-daily-travel- budget-in-iceland/
I am getting obsessed with Iceland. My husband and I are going at the end of June and cannot wait to visit!
ReplyDelete