Thursday, January 17, 2013

Where I buy Dresses

Rachel Rachel Roy



I love dressing up. 

I don't wear make up, like ever, for work... so I get very excited when there's a night planned with friends, food, drinks, and laughter because it often means I get to put on something fancy and doll up my face.


For fancy party dresses and special dates with my man:
Try Gilt (members only online shopping, great prices, great designers, love love love.)

Try Rent The Runway (rent designer, in style dresses for $30-$400 for 4 days)

Try J.Crew (they seem to run the "extra 30% off sale" promotion all-the-time, catch a great deal on super pretty dresses)

For Casual and Everyday dresses I shop here:
Try Target (I have 300% more luck buying dresses in the store than online, the pictures don't sell the dress well)

Try Madewell (super cute, casual dresses with great fit and cuts)


For Quirky and Fun dresses, Casual to Party:
Try ASOS (inexpensive, youthful, different, sexy to casual - it definitely has it all)

Try Dorothy Perkins (also inexpensive but also pretty classy in fun cuts and styles)

Try RachelRoy (feminine but fun - different cuts and prints, drool worthy. They also tend to run a lot of "get extra 20% off sale" promotions)


For Business - the 9-5 grind and networking events:
I pretty much shop exclusively at banana republic or gap. Their styles are always clean, feminine, and professional.



No comments:

Post a Comment