Tuesday, January 22, 2013

travel backpacks

I'm starting to feel like backpacks are the most practical packaging in the world. The asymmetrical loading of my purse to my shoulders is starting to take its toll and I need something a little bit more durable to carry. I've been eying travel packs/ sacks/ backpacks etc. for a while now. I think our trip to Iceland is finally the perfect time to splurge on one!

Any of these will be perfect for traveling and sightseeing... and maybe Ben will be a little bit more responsible for sharing the load, literally.  I favor the kind of pack that can transition to a tote or messenger bag when the need calls for it, too.

Here are a few many of my favorites:
wool rucksack
Fjallraven rucksack no. 21
large tote/pack
brown backpack
transformer backpack
baggu daypack
Obey Noreaster
Finkel Backpack


three in one tote



Do you have a favorite travel bag? 

No comments:

Post a Comment